Interlake Booster Club
The Interlake High School Booster Club, the Boosters, is a registered (501c3) non-profit organization composed of parents and other community members who have an interest in improving and assisting the Athletic programs of Interlake High School. We provide additional support to all programs through volunteerism, fundraising opportunities and help manage and distribute funds. Joining the Booster Club and volunteering at Booster Club events are great ways to support students and raise school spirit within the community.
We will continue to strive to reach our goal of making Interlake Athletics the very finest. We need your help. We are constantly looking for new ideas as well as help with various programs. We encourage you to participate in some form by becoming involved. Come to one of our monthly meetings and let us know how you believe you could help support the program. You may also email our Booster Club President with any ideas or comments you may have. All of Interlake's Teams benefit from the Booster Club support. Booster Club has supported Interlake athletics through student athlete scholarships and through funds for equipment.
Some of the items we have purchased include:
· Fastpitch scoreboard
· Football pads, helmets and uniforms
· Soccer balls & uniforms
· Track uniforms & equipment for track
· Girls Basketball rebound machine for girls’ basketball
· Wrestling mat & singlets
· Landing mats for gymnastics
· Court squeegees & scorecards for tennis
· Volleyball standards, uniforms & warm-ups
· Equipment for the weight room
· Warm-up jackets, bats, balls & baseball equipment
· Skills camps for football, soccer, basketball, cheer, fastpitch, baseball and cross-country
SUPPORT YOUR TEAM
Interlake High School Theater Program and the Parent Booster Association!